- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 medium fennel bulb, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 medium pears, cored, quartered and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Divide the salad greens onto 6 plates. Scatter the fennel and pear slices over the greens. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and walnuts. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar. Add black pepper, to taste.
Serve immediately....nice salads at your service.... ! Enjoy it !