36% calorie reduction from traditional recipe.
- Pie Pastry for single-crust 9-inch pie
- 1 package (8 oz.) reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Equal® Spoonful*
- 1/3 cup vanilla flavored nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups assorted sliced or whole fresh fruit (sliced strawberries, peeled sliced kiwi, whole blueberries, etc.)
- 1/2 cup apricot spreadable fruit
Roll pastry on lightly floured surface into 11-inch circle. Place into 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Press pastry up side; trim excess. Pierce overall with tines of a fork. Bake in preheated 375°F oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Meanwhile, combine cream cheese, Equal®, yogurt and extracts until well mixed. Spread evenly over bottom of cooled crust. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
Arrange fruit over cream cheese mixture. Place spreadable fruit in microwave safe container. Microwave on HIGH 30 to 45 seconds or until melted. Carefully drizzle over fruit. Refrigerate tart at least 1 hour before serving. This great summer recipe of tart is ready to serve...great taste !