- 7 ounces macaroni, * see note
- 1 cup fresh broccoli, flowerets
- 6 ounces shrimp, cooked
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1 cup spinach leaves, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons salad supreme seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 boiled egg, grated
Prepare macaroni according to package directions, add broccoli during last two minutes of cooking time; drain. Combine macaroni and broccoli, shrimp, tomato, spinach and red onion. Blend together Italian dressing, salad supreme seasoning, salt and cayenne pepper.
Toss dressing with salad mixture. Garnish with egg and sprinkle with salad supreme. Serve immediately or cover and chill. Refrigerate leftovers. The summer recipe is ready to serve 6 to 8 persons.